Mechanical Technician – Research and Development Group
Industry Field: Robotics, Automation, large-scale 3D Printing, Manufacturing
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Essential Job Functions:
- Build prototypes and work effectively within new product development processes
- Plan conduct and document laboratory experiments for evaluation of new or improved products and processes.
- Understand and conform to relevant safety standards
- Excellent knowledge and practice of machining methods (mainly milling and lathe machines. CNC experience is preferable but not required.)
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings.
- Experience in fabrication and prototyping.
- Integrity, motivation and teamwork spirit in a startup environment.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Effective, oral and written communication skills.
- Limited travel may be required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resume and relevant documents to:
Your email subject should be: “Mechanical Technician Applicant” + Your Full Name